Friday, October 15, 2010

A puppet of clay

Yesterday i got small poem through SMS. I find it simple and interesting so decided to blog it.
A puppet of clay
Often, as i look through my old window
Wounder, from where does this wind blow
There must be some one who made trees
And then made them to move to and fro
Often, as i look into the burning sun
I start to think of Him, the greatest one
He is the creator and protector of all
I am the creator and protector of none
He gave me eyes to see His grace
He gave me a tongue just to praise
Today as i think of my bad deeds
All selfish talks and my greeds
My eyes get filled with tears and shame
With pain and sorrow, my heart bleeds
For how long in this world, will i stay?
Surely, i will have to leave one day
With the passage of time, i have realized
I am nothing but a puppet of clay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please express your views about this post here.