Friday, September 5, 2008

Operation mid night

It was a nice end of ramzan day. I came back from tarawih. every thing was smooth and looking fine. From past some days i had a plan to renovate my bed. It is a ordinary bed of steel pipes weaved with a nylon strings. i was going to change the weave pattern. It was looking a right time to do that. So i started the process at about 11:30 pm. Although after a full day fast, it was better to sleep at that time. But excitement tend me to do the renovation job.
The job was looking planned. But while in first part that was to remove previously weaven string net, i realized that it was complicated and took more time than expected. After an hour 12:30 i was there with my bed without any strings waiting for weaving it again. At that time i was fully tired and there was now no bed for me, to sleep at.

A full complicated phase of weaving the strings on bed was left. My flat mate and friend came and passed his comments about going on job. It was a complicated, disapointing and odd situation. With no alternate there at that time, i started second phase of operation. It was taking really long time than i expected. At that time one of my friends started to send me usual sms. Perhaps he was not able to imagine the situation there with me. As a relaxed policy i also started to reply his sms.
At last nearly at 2:00 am, operation mid night was complete. But i came to know that objectives were not acheived fully. There were several flaws left. Now i am happy with my bed having flaws in it also. And may be i will repeat the operation after ramzan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please express your views about this post here.