Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Speech from Mr. Asif Ali Zardari, that i know i will never hear


President of pakistan Mr. Asif Ali Zardari, addressed the nation on 30 Feb AD, live from mud island. His speech reflects his coming policies and steps that he is going to implement. Following is a part of his great speech.
He said
My dear country men, i Asif ali zardari admit that
  • I had commited lots of corruption
  • I had no respect and care for people of my countrty
  • America was more than any one else for me
  • My policies revolved around my personal interests
  • I was not man of word
  • I made fool to all of you including my party
I have no resons, no excuses for all hat i had done. I just have confession, that i have done all this. Now keeping in view all present situation i declare that
  • I will remove my financial agents from all key posts
  • I will plan for betterment of my country fellows
  • I will prefer my country interest more than american and personal intersest
  • I will honour my words from now on
  • I provide an opportunity to all of you that you may decide my future after this confession

1 comment:

Please express your views about this post here.